2021 opening period : From May 19 to October 18
From May 19 to June 13 : 09:30 to 12:00 am and 1.30 to 7.00 pm
From June 14 to 30 : 08:30 am to 8:30 pm
From July 1 to August 31 : 7.00 am to 9.00 pm
From september 1 to 12 : 08:30 am to 8:30 pm
From September 12 to october 18 : 09:30 to 12:00 a.m and 1.30 to 7.00 p.m (closing on the 18th of october at 12.00 a.m).
Check-in is from 1.30 pm
Prices list 2021
Example of rates 1 night / 1 campsit location / 2 adults / 1 motorhome / electricity
- Low saison: € 17,50 (without local taxe)
- Hight saison: € 19,50 (without local taxe)
- 10% for groups of 13 persons
- 20% for the campers who come from Amboise twin towns: Suwa in Japan, Boppard in Germany, Vinci in Italy, Fana in Africa, Vejer de la Frontera in Spain, Balen in Romania.
- Deopsit: 30 % of the price's stay at the reservation
- Final payment : Due 30 days before your arrival
- Expenses for Internet booking : 4 € / reservation (non refundable)
In the event of cancellation the deposit is non refundable (except as detailed in the institution’s rules of procedure of the campsite).
We inform you that double axles and equipment hitches involving a utility vehicle or van and a caravan is prohibited on the site.
Location of the campsite of Amboise
GPS coordinates: Latitude 47°25’ 00 / Longitude 0°59’13
- Motorway A10, exit 18: Angers, Château-Renault, Amboise (direction Amboise, 15 km)
- Motorway A10, exit 20: Blois, Le Mans, Laval, Tours Nord, Vouvray, Tours, Val de Loire (Amboise 26 km)
- Main road 152
- Secondary road D431 and D751
From Vierzon / Bourges and Angers:
- Motorway A85, exit 11: Sublaines, Bléré, Amboise (Amboise 15 km)
- Plan your journey with : Mappy or Guide Michelin
Access on foot or by bicycle
The campsite is located on the biking itinerary of the Loire and only 810 meters from the train station.
The Loire by bike
The Loire by bike, 600 km of tracks arranged from Sully-sur-Loire to the Nantes estuary. For a simple walk or a hike, move at your own pace along the majestic river and discover all the richness of the Loire Valley. Take your time admiring the wildlife and discovering the troglodyte dwellings, manors and castles.
More information on www.loire-a-velo.fr