Local campsite of l’Ile d'Or in Amboise
Overview of the campsite
Spanning an area of 3 hectares, the local campsite of Amboise, rated 2 stars, has 291 sites, mostly shaded and very spacious to accommodate tents, caravans and motorhomes (with the exception of double axles). Campers have the option of having a plot with or without electricity (10 amps). The size and layout of the land can accommodate groups with a booking, while offering individuals the island serenity.
Map of the campsite of l’Ile d’Or
Opening period : April 09 to 18 October
- Office hours:
- From April 09 to June 13 : 09:30 to 12:00 am and 1.30 to 7.00 pm
- From June 14 to 30 : 08:30 am to 8:30 pm
- From July 1 to August 31 : 7.00 am to 9.00 pm
- From september 1 to 12 : 08:30 am to 8:30 pm
- From September 12 to october 18 : 09:30 to 12:00 a.m and 1.30 to 7.00 p.m (closing on the 18th of october at 12.00 a.m).
Check-in is from 1.30 pm
TOUR DE FRANCE
1er juillet - 6th stage : Tours - Châteauroux
Passage of the riders in Amboise scheduled at 2.30 pm
For your comfort we advise you to leave before 10.00 am and to arrive after 3.30 pm